The paint thickness tester MD 666 measures the paint thickness like its predecessors on both iron and aluminum bodies.
Improvements to the previous models:
• The paint thickness tester MD 666 measures faster than all coating thickness gauges developed by us in Stuttgart.
• A louder beep signals completion of the measurement process.
• The self-calibration by clicking on the reset button already allows the accurate measurement of the differences in paint thickness, without having to calibrate the device.
• The automatic calibration of the paint thickness tester simplifies the calibration procedure and is for the more accurate measurement e.g. for expert opinion or to check the accuracy of the device with the standard 102 micron calibration film (which corresponds to the average car paint thickness).
• The rubber protective cover protects the device from dust and shock.
• The hand strap prevents the device from falling down.
• The LED and display illumination makes it possible to work in dark surroundings.
• With the UV light you can check the security features on documents or banknotes.
On the whole, this is our newest and best model of the year 2018.
Scope of delivery:
1 x Thickness Coating Gauge MD 666
2 x Calibrating discs (Ferrous and Non-Ferrous)
1 x Calibration film (with standard thickness 102 micron)
2 x Mignon AAA batteries (battery brand -foil may differ from the product photo) - not included with delivery to foreign countries - third party countries - only to EU-member countries
1 x Carrying bag
1 x Hand Strap
1 x Rubber sleeve